Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Summoner Geeks Video and Transcript


Summoner Geeks Video

Graham: Galstaff, you have entered the door to the North, you are now by yourself standing in a dark room. The pungent smell of mildew emanates from the wet dungeon walls
2: WHERE ARE THE CHEETOS?!?!
Graham: They're right next to you
Galstaff: I cast a spell
2: Where's the mountain dew?
Graham: In the fridge, DUH!
Galstaff: I wanna cast a spell!
2: CAN I HAVE A MOUNTAIN DEW?!?!
Graham: Yes, you can have a mountain dew just go get it
Galstaff: I can cast any of these right, on the list?
Graham: Yes, any of the first level ones
2: I'M GOING TO GET A SODA, ANYONE WANT ONE?!?! HEY GRAHAM I'M NOT IN THE ROOM RIGHT?
Graham: What room?
Galstaff: I want to cast MAGIC MISSILE
2: THE ROOM WHERE HE'S CASTING ALL THESE SPELLS FROM!
Graham: He hasn't cast anything yet
Galstaff: I am though if you'd listen- I'm casting MAGIC MISSILE.
Graham: Why are you casting magic missile? There's nothing to attack here.
Galstaff: I... I'm attacking the darkness!

(LAUGHTER FROM ALL)

Graham: Fine, fine... you attack the darkness. There's an elf in front of you
4: WHOA! That's me right?
Graham: He's wearing a brown tunic, and he has gray hair and blue eyes
4: No I don't, I have gray eyes
Graham: Let me see that sheet
4: Well it says I have... well it says I have blue but I decided I want gray eyes
Graham: Whatever... Okay, you guys can talk to each other now if you want
Galstaff: Hello
4: Hello
Galstaff: I am Galstaff, sorcerer of light!
4: Then how come you had to cast magic missile?

(LAUGHTER FROM ALL)

Graham: You guys are being attacked
2: DO I SEE THAT HAPPENING?!?!
Graham: No, you're outside by the Tavern
2: COOL, I GET DRUNK
Graham: Sigh... there are seven ogres surrounding you
Galstaff: How could they surround us? I had Mordenkainen's Magical Watchdog cast
Graham: No you didn't!
2: I'M GETTING DRUNK, ARE THERE ANY GIRLS THERE?
Galstaff: I totally did! You asked me if I wanted any equipment before this adventure and I said no, but I need material components for all of my spells, so I cast Mordenkaiden's Faithful Watchdog.
Graham: But you never actually cast it
2: ROLL THE DICE TO SEE IF I'M GETTING DRUNK!
Graham: Arghhhh... yeah, you are
2: ARE THERE ANY GIRLS THERE?
Graham: Yeah...
Galstaff: I did though- I completely said when you asked me...
Graham: NO YOU DIDN'T. You didn't actually say that you were casting the spell so now there's Ogres okay?
2: OGRES? MAN, I'VE GOT AN OGRE-SLAYING KNIFE, IT'S GOT A +9 AGAINST OGRES!
Graham: YOU'RE NOT THERE! You're getting drunk!
2: OKAY, BUT IF THERE ARE ANY GIRLS THERE I WANT TO DO THEM!